Happenings Australia can manage the logistic aspects of your event allowing you to concentrate on the message you wish to convey to your participants or guests.
We take pride in our proactive management methods – we are more than just administrators. The Happenings team possesses specialist skills and resources that enable them to work with our clients to achieve set objectives.
The Happenings portfolio of services includes:
- Project Management
- Venue Selection & Negotiation
- Financial Management
- Event Marketing and Public Relations
- Integrated Production of Printed Materials
- Sponsorship and Exhibition Administration
- Computerised Registration and RSVP Service
- Weblink registrations
- Travel and Accommodation Coordination
- Call for Conference Papers
- Production of Speaker Support Materials
- Speaker Liaison and Protocol
- Conference Proceedings Design
- On-Site Management
- Catering Co-ordination
- Audiovisual Selection and Negotiation
- Translation and Simultaneous Interpretation Services
- Secretarial Support
- Social Programme Design and Management
- Pre and Post Conference Touring
- Post Event Evaluation and Reporting
- Creative Concept Design
- Development and Integration of Theme
- Selection of and Negotiation with Contractors and Suppliers
- Contract Administration
- Entertainment Sourcing and Selection
Big thank you to you and Cassandra for all your help yesterday – made the day so easy for me. You both helped make this one of our most successful symposia. Big thank you!! The feedback afterwards was incredibly positive – in fact, amazing.
So thanks for everything – it all went so smoothly and with our beautiful lectern and slides – very professional!
Nutrition Manager - Meat & Livestock Australia
Thank you Lee-Anne - a seamless & successful day thanks to very good planning and coordination. My best.
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer - Patties Foods Limited
Hi Ladies. I cannot thank you and Cassandra enough for all the dedication and hard work you guys put into making our event such a success.
General Manager - ASA Australia
It was through your efforts pulling this altogether and travelling with the group that made it run smoothly & the success it was, take a bow. All the guys I had spoken to at different times during the trip were very happy. Thanks for organizing the limo to Milwaukee, left early as they had approx 4 inches snow Saturday night.
Thankfully the trip was put together & supervised by a true professional event/travel organizer in Lee-Anne. As you rightfully commented, Lee-Anne kept everything running smoothly, right from the start of the trip being organized.
Product Manager - CaseIH – CNH Industrial
PD would like to congratulate you, NESMA, Ausgrid Test Station staff and Lee-Anne from Happenings Australia for conducting such a professional well run day yesterday.
The theme "A Day at the Test Station" was a great draw card as was seen by the excellent numbers you had come along.
From our side it was great for IPD to again increase our exposure of our products and our people.